Recent blog posts
- Polish Carers Support Group - with Fife Carers Centre - meeting in Kirkcaldy
- SURVEY ABOUT THE NEEDS OF FAMILIES OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES - TELL CHILDREN IN SCOTLAND and the F.S.D.C. WHAT YOU THINK.
- RAISING CHILDREN WITH CONFIDENCE COURSE STARTING IN EDINBURGH 6 MARCH
- Time for Me - a one day Coping Skills for Carers session in Edinburgh, 1st March.
- KINDRED FIFE INFORMAL PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS STARTING UP AGAIN SOON
- Christmas Fair in Carlops - with some Kindred fundraising ceramics on offer!
- Autism Friendly Softplay Sessions at Gambado
- CALL Scotland - a free Information Day on assistive technology on 23rd November - book a place soon
- Anyone for Table Tennis? a new opportunity for children and young people with a disability
- LCiL Access to Work Workshops coming soon!
Kindred provides advocacy and information on services available to children with additional support needs and their carers. You don't always have to have a specific question for us, as we also provide a 'listening ear'.
- We welcome enquiries from parents, carers, professionals and anyone else with an interest in additional support needs.
- We do not charge you for information, and we will call you back if you contact us by phone.
Follow us now on Facebook & Twitter!
Registered address: 7 Rutland Court Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 8ES
Kindred Advocacy is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland number SC409397
Telephone Helpline & Enquiries: 0131 536 0583
Administration: 0131 538 5650 =Fax: 0131 538 9354
Email: email@example.com = Web: www.kindred-scotland.org
Scottish charity no. 000264 = Patron: Kaye Adams